Vintage/Retired GS badges and memorabilia
Learn more about Fantastic creatures.
Choose 3 requirements to earn the patch.
1. Watch a movie about Magical Creatures or read a book to learn more about them
2. Creature Features: Spectacular creatures have been created that can assist in flying, protecting, and healing. Choose one to learn more about and what it looks like: Unicorns, fairy bugs, dragons, birds, furry creatures, griffins, owls, cats, fairies, nymphs, elves, trolls, etc.
3. Inspire: Create your own creature on paper. You can use features, special glittery glue or powders, or coloring from other creatures. What is the name of your creature?
4. Design: Sketch out a habitat for a creature or design a castle and chambers where the animal would sleep or live.
5. Crafty: Create a craft, a creature booklet, or color a picture that resembles a creature from a magical land. Examples include: Decorate a dragon egg with a plastic egg, make a Pygmy Puff, fairy, spider, puppet, birds, mermaid, owl etc.
6. Charm: Choose an animal that you think represents your character or personality. Think of reasons for choosing the charm when you think of that creature does it make you feel brave or smart, etc. Create a good luck charm that represents your animal. You can also write down its character and features for your reference. For example: You like to swim--choose a dolphin. Unicorn, represents strength and unique; and the Sphinx represents bravery.
7. Food: Create or enjoy food representing creatures or wizards. Examples include: cupcakes with wizard hats, fun monster designs with colorful frosting, frogs, or owl cookies/cupcakes.
8. Games: Play a game that has a creature or wizard theme. Examples: "Who Am I" act out the creature or wizard item or pass the stuffed creature [hot potato].
9. Attend an event or complete an activity representing Fantastic Creatures.